Tenant fees DO NOT apply to tenants of Assured Shorthold Tenancies, student accommodation or licences but may apply for other tenancy types.
Charges to tenants (where applicable):
- Company Credit/Referencing £200 per property
- Tenancy Renewal or Amendment £100
- Guarantor referencing £45 per Guarantor
A holding fee equivalent to one weeks rent will be taken from the successful applicant which will reserve the property. Upon a successful application, the holding fee will then be put towards the first months’ rent. This fee will be retained if the tenants pulls out, provides false information on their application form or fails Immigration Act checks or fail to sign their Tenancy Agreement within 15 calendar days (or other deadline as mutually agreed in writing).
Permitted payments which the agent is allowed to charge for are:
- Default payments
- Damages for a breach of the tenancy agreement
- Variation, assignment or novation to the lease
- Termination of the tenancy by the tenant either during the fixed term or in the periodic tenancy without notice
- Council tax and Utility payments